We are happy to announce that we are now accepting reservations per the guidelines outlined by Sarasota County and the Governor.
The health and well-being of our Owners, Guests and our Staff is of the upmost importance and we will post updates as the information becomes available. Thank you for your business and continued support. We value you and looking forward to making your vacation at El Presidente Condominiums in the future.
FAQ's About COVID and Siesta Key:
- Are the restaurants open? yes, Siesta key restaurants are open and running at full capacity with most businesses not requiring masks
- What are El Presidente's restrictions during Covid? Currently we still encourage social distancing with masks completely optional. All of our areas are open for use with no restrictions at this time. We also encourage all of you to be safe and use hand sanitizer and wash your hands regularly.
- What extra precautions is El Presidente taking to ensure a sanitized environment for guests? El Presidente has adopted the CDC and Sarasota County and State guidelines on Covid safety. There will additional information in every guests packet as well as every condo on the added steps that El Presidente is taking. These steps include but are not limited to sanitizing public bathrooms daily, disinfecting the elevators, railings. Our cleaners will clean while also focusing on disinfecting every button, switch, remote control, handle and knob.
- What is the Check in during Covid? While we strive to have everyone’s condo ready by 3pm, we ask that everyone understand we may need till 4:30 pm when we are over 70% occupancy.
- What is the Cancellation policy during Covid? Because the situation has been fluid and changing, we understand that we need to be flexible to be able to work with our guests. During the state of National and State Emergencies and closures, we will allow guests to cancel up to 24 hours before your arrival due to travel restrictions. Since our state is open for business without restrictions, we using our standard cancellation policy at this point. Our standard policy requires cancellation 60 days prior to your arrival. Should you need to cancel due to your state closing, we will allow you to reschedule or cancel your reservation with a full refund.
- Are there any special deals during the COVID issue for last minute reservations? Yes, We value the loyalty of our guests especially in these difficult times so for any booking that is with- in 30 days of your arrival, we will offer you 10-20% off depending on condo and availability.